Farimah F. Erlandson is a graduate of the University of San Francisco, School of Law. While in Law School, Farimah F. Erlandson was a member of the Public Interest Law Foundation. She was a tutor during law school and also participated in the Criminal Clinic where she advocated on behalf of defendants in the criminal justice system. She was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2003.
Farimah F. Erlandson earned her undergraduate degree in Communication Studies with an emphasis in Middle Eastern Studies, from San Jose State University in 1998.
Farimah F. Erlandson was an Associate Attorney at The Law Office of Daniel Jensen in Santa Clara and Hersh Family Law Practice in San Francisco prior to her opening her own family law practice. She has appeared and handled family law and divorce cases in San Francisco County, Alameda County, San Mateo County, and Santa Clara County family courts and has handled dissolutions, custody, spousal and child support, and domestic partnership issues. She has been practicing law for 17 years.
She is dedicated to helping the next generation of lawyers by volunteering at the University of San Francisco's School of Law, Moot Court Competition and the Santa Clara and San Mateo County’s High School Mock Trial Programs.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- California, 2003
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: Public Interest Law Foundation, Member
- Honors: Moot Court Competition, Volunteer
- San Jose State University, 1998, B.A.
- Major: Communication Studies
- Major: Middle Eastern Studies
- Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University, School of Law, Present
Honors and Awards
- Santa Clara County’s High School Mock Trial Program, Santa Clara County, Volunteer
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Bar Association of San Francisco, Present
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- San Mateo County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- The Law Office of Daniel Jensen in Santa Clara, Associate Attorney
- Hersh Family Law Practice in San Francisco , Associate Attorney
Pro Bono Activities
- Director of Nominations, Board of Directors, Sparkle Foundation Inc., Present
- Volunteering at the University of San Francisco’s School of Law, Moot Court Competition
- Volunteering at the Santa Clara County’s High School Mock Trial Program in Santa Clara County.